The Movement.

The place to go for the latest in the hip-hop world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Western Australia dating - Leave in the morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Albanyda

PostSubject: Western Australia dating - Leave in the morning   Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Shepparton-Mooroopna dating - Masturbation just doesnt do it for me! My name is Jamya YAMAMOTO
Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. Iím just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. singles in Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating Free Dating Service dating service Orange dating Wollongong online dating I am not looking for a boyfrienjd and I'm not interested in a one time thing. I'm looking for someone that can regularly get together. Interested in someone that's affectionate, sensual, into kissng, into taking their time and not rushing. Sleepovers HIGHLY preferred, cuddling is a must =) I am a independent female looking for fun!!!!!!!!!I am looking to hook up with people in my area for nothing more than ADULT FUN..I am cute and a gurly girl..I want someone who is easy going and willing to have fun ON DA LOW. SO to start off I am the oldest of four kids and LOVE my life. I love being in a relationship and have been hurt by some guys (I have noly been in two serious relationships and am technically still a virgin)(there are some stories y lol) I love to hang out with my family and friends and seek a family oriented guy. i just made this out of boredom at work and am not really looking for anything too serious. i like hanging out with friends and partying, i'm a pretty relaxed and easy person to get along with, but don't tolerate rudeness or drama. feel free to message me if you wanna know more, and maybe you'll ge a reply back if I like you=) I am a beautiful and single, independant woman looking for a good time. Does this mean only sex? Possibly! However, I am *NOT* some kindx of trick or tramp. Ultimately, I am looking for a long-term partner, but fun right now is cool too. i am looking for a guy who is honest and caring...someone who won't cheat on me or lie to me ....it has happened before and i don't want it to happen again. i like going out with my guy, but i also like just sitting at home and curling up on the couch and watching a movie and cooking for him.
Back to top Go down

Western Australia dating - Leave in the morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1